Meeting - Wednesday 20th March 2019 @ 7pm
Our next LUG meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 20th March 2019 @ 7pm - 1 day to go!
Join us for an evening of Linux and tech related chit-chat.
Notes: Regular hosts (Becky and Philip) cannot attend this meeting. Dave Armour has kindly agreed to host the meeting. If you have any special requests for Dave, let us know and we'll pass them on. Alternatively, post them on the mailing list.
Lincoln Bowl, Washingborough Road, Lincoln. LN4 1EF
View Larger Map
If you have any questions about this meeting, or would like to suggest a topic of discussion, please contact the group via our mailing list. Alternatively, you can contact us via IRC, Twitter, Facebook, or our contact page.
The following distros have been released since our last meeting (powered by DistroWatch).
- 2019-03-18: Parabola 2019.03.11
- 2019-03-18: PBXware 5.2.3
- 2019-03-17: Whonix 220.127.116.11.4
- 2019-03-17: Solus 4.0
- 2019-03-15: deepin 15.9.2-beta
- 2019-03-15: Voyager 18.10.3
- 2019-03-15: PCLinuxOS 2019.03
- 2019-03-15: Voyager 18.10.3 "GE"
- 2019-03-15: ROSA R11
- 2019-03-14: SmartOS 20190314
See all releases since our last meeting.
Elsewhere on the web
Links to news and guides published since our last meeting (powered by LXer).
- Firefox 66 Now Available, the Kodi Foundation Joins the Linux Foundation, Nextcloud Founder Writes Open Letter against the EU Copyright Directive, Tetrate Hosting First Server Mesh Industry Conference
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 14.04 Extended Security Maintenance Begins April 25, 2019
- A look at Mozillas Season of Docs, and more news
- Welcome Lindsey Shepard, VP Product Marketing
- How to Install CouchPotato on Ubuntu
- Canonical Releases Important Linux Kernel Patch for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Update Now
- How to Install Pagekit CMS with Nginx on Fedora 29
- Ten Years After Part III - A Storied Conclusion
- FOSS: On the Road to Nowhere
- Implement POSIX Semaphore APIs using System V Semaphores APIs
See all news and guides since our last meeting.