Meeting - Wednesday 21st October 2020 @ 7pm
Our next LUG meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 21st October 2020 @ 7pm - 30 days to go!
Join us for an evening of Linux and tech related chit-chat.
Lincoln Bowl, Washingborough Road, Lincoln. LN4 1EF
View Larger Map
If you have any questions about this meeting, or would like to suggest a topic of discussion, please contact the group via our mailing list. Alternatively, you can contact us via IRC, Twitter, Facebook, or our contact page.
The following distros have been released since our last meeting (powered by DistroWatch).
- 2020-09-20: Live Raizo 11.20.09.20
- 2020-09-19: 4MLinux 34.0
- 2020-09-19: PCLinuxOS 2020.09
- 2020-09-18: FreeBSD 12.2-BETA2
- 2020-09-17: IPFire 2.25-core149
- 2020-09-17: Whonix 184.108.40.206.1
- 2020-09-16: KDE neon 20200917
- 2020-09-16: Puppy 9.5
- 2020-09-14: FuryBSD 20200907
- 2020-09-14: Live Raizo 11.20.09.14
See all releases since our last meeting.
Elsewhere on the web
Links to news and guides published since our last meeting (powered by LXer).
- EndeavourOS Review: A Beginner's Arch Linux Based Distribution
- EndeavourOS Releases September 2020 ISO with Linux 5.8, Improved Installation
- Linux Jargon Buster: What is a Rolling Release Distribution?
- Lightweight Linux distribution 4MLinux 34.0 Released with WebP Support
- Now and Then: The Fate of 7 Promising Free Linux Web Browsers
- Fair Code vs Open Source, Which Wins The Future?
- Fix “Encountered a section with no Package: header” Error In Ubuntu
- Arch Linux-Based EndeavourOS ARM Launches for ARM Devices
- How to Install Memcached on Debian 10
- Rethinking Security on Linux: evaluating Antivirus & Password Manager solutions
See all news and guides since our last meeting.