Meeting - Wednesday 19th October 2022 @ 7pm
Our next LUG meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 19th October 2022 @ 7pm - 111 days to go!
Join us for an evening of Linux and tech related chit-chat.
Lincoln Bowl, Washingborough Road, Lincoln. LN4 1EF
View Larger Map
If you have any questions about this meeting, or would like to suggest a topic of discussion, please contact the group via our mailing list. Alternatively, you can contact us via IRC, Twitter, Facebook, or our contact page.
The following distros have been released since our last meeting (powered by DistroWatch).
- 2022-06-30: KDE neon 20220630
- 2022-06-30: SmartOS 20220630
- 2022-06-28: EasyOS 4.2.2
- 2022-06-27: Qubes OS 4.1.1-rc1
- 2022-06-27: ArcoLinux 22.07.03
- 2022-06-24: EndeavourOS 22.6
- 2022-06-23: Tails 5.1.1
- 2022-06-23: KDE neon 20220623
- 2022-06-22: Clonezilla 3.0.1-8
- 2022-06-22: KaOS 2022.06
See all releases since our last meeting.
Elsewhere on the web
Links to news and guides published since our last meeting (powered by LXer).
- Vim 9.0, the new version of the command line text editor, is Available on Arch Linux
- CISA Sounds the Alarm Over High-Severity Bug in All Major Linux Distros
- How to fix file size limit exceeded
- Vim 9.0 Released, Introduces the New Vim9 Scripting Language
- Arrogant, subtle, entitled: 'Toxic' open source GitHub discussions examined
- Ubuntu 22.04 Review & Benchmark: Best LTS Version and A Few Misses
- How to implement parallelism and rolling updates in Ansible
- How to Create Keyboard Shortcuts on Linux Mint
- How To Find Exact Installation Date And Time Of Your Linux OS
- How to Exclude Packages from Transactions using DNF in RHEL Linux
See all news and guides since our last meeting.